- What is OpenStreetMap - explains the OpenStreetMap project
- Introduction to extracting data from OpenStreetMap database for newbies, without any programming or OpenStreetMap knowledge - Overpass turbo tutorial - geographic data mining and visualisation for beginners
- OpenStreetMap ecosystem - explains what people involved in OpenStreetMap project are doing
- Description of what can be mapped using laser cutter - obviously maps, but they can range from 3D tactile maps to decoration map hanging an a wall. Or can appear on a wooden custom coasters.
- OpenStreetMap - data that you can use - presentation introducing to OSM and describing how its data may be useful. Presented at the QGIS conference at the Tadeusz Kościuszko Cracow University of Technology in 2018. Slides are in Polish, the original title was "OpenStreetMap - dane z którymi możesz"
In the list above I medntioned coasters. It is not the most important thing in the world but I am happy about what I made here :)